To Make a DocumentaryTo Leave a CompanyTo Do Meetings WellTo Organize a Road TripTo Shoot on SetTo Enjoy UWaterloo
Some inquiries I have, and want explained to me (like I'm 5)
This is a bit of an idea bounty board. I will buy you a coffee if you want to explain any of the following topics to me! These are things I'm curious about but don't have the bandwidth to dive into right now
- How do browsers really work?
- Are there feasible alternatives to data privacy that aren't the current banner splaying, UX nerfing implementation of GDPR?
- How likely is it that we have a Library of Alexandria moment with the internet? What would it take for this to happen?
- What are the components of designing a good font?
- Why makes Japanese garden design so damn appealing?
- Has anyone successfully used systems modelling to identify previously unknown, emergent behavior? Does this case study exist? Do large models make this type of analysis obselete?
- What are mandates for development that aren't centered on military dominance? Is there a framing of scientific advancement based on resilience/domestic defense and quality of life?
- Is there a word for the concept between a friendship and a scene? Specifically strong friendships that propel each others' creative development and output.
- How do you build high agency cultures?